Step 1 for Seeding
- Grows new grass thicker and quicker*
- Accelerates root growth of new grass plants
- Prevents crabgrass when seeding
- Won't burn lawn - guaranteed! - versus unfed seeding
· How to Use
Directions for use
It is a violation of Federal lawn to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
· Apply this product after seeding and water with a gentle spray. When seeding into an existing thin lawn, the best time to apply this product is between the first and fourth mowing
· when establishing a new lawn in summer months apply this product after seeding to protect against invasion of crabgrass and other listed weeds. Successful summer seeding depends on keeping the soil moist until the lawn becomes established.
· Make a follow up application in one month if crabgrass was especially heavy last year
· Avoid application to adjacent flower beds when using a rotary spreader
Keep children and pets out of the treated areas until dust has settled.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact other persons, either directly or through drift.
DO NOT use on lawns of bentgrass, bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, centipedegrass, St. Augustinegrass, bahiagrass, or on dichondra and similar groundcovers.
DO NOT use this product if heavy rain is expected
DO NOT rake or aerify after application so as to disturb the chemical barrier in the soil surface.
DO NOT use this product to control weeds that are already growing or to prevent or control non-grassy weeds like dandelions.
When to Apply
Use when planting grass seed.
Where to Use
Apply to newly seeded areas or over entire lawn for root development boost and crabgrass prevention
Where Not to Use
DO NOT apply near water or storm drains or draining ditches.
DO NOT use on bentgrass, bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, centipedegrass, St Augustinegrass, bahiagrass or on dichondra and similar groundcovers.
DO NOT apply if heavy rain is expected.
5,000 sq ft
What it Controls
Weeds: Prevents Crabgrass, Barnyardgrass, and foxtail while seeding.